News in the manufacturing of metal products
Our producer Bettini (IT) has improved in laser technology trough the new EOSINT M 280 - System for direct laser sintering. In this article we would like to convey the system to you.
Leading-edge system for the Additive Manufacturing of metal products directly from CAD data
As a leading-edge system for Additive Manufacturing, EOSINT M 280 is the perfect solution for direct, cost-efficient manufacturing of high-quality metal tool inserts, prototypes and end products. Its high level of productivity and ergonomic periphery make the system ideal for the economical and batch-size optimised additive manufacturing of components throughout all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Additive Manufacturing of products from CAD data by means of Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- For each material you can choose between optimised surface and productivity using the EOS parameter sets
- High level of beam quality and performance stability with a 200 W or 400 W fibre laser
- Monitoring of all levels during the construction process based on EOSTATE reports
- High quality achieved in all components
- Simple integration in existing production environments
- A wide range of materials can be processed - from light alloys through to high-grade steels, tool steels and superalloys
- Modular, upgradable solutions, for example with IPCM-M or M 280 Comfort Power Module
- Low-dust, ergonomic working conditions
- Minimum requirements in terms of set-up conditions
- Data can be processed conveniently at the workplace
EOSINT M 280 (Source: EOS)
News in the division of conveying systems
Discover our new trolley made of polyethylene. Please contact us for more information, we wil present our products with pleasure!
Characteristics of polyethylene
- temperature resistant from −85 °C up to +90 °C
- colour milky white, opaque
- very low water absorption
- resistant to nearly all solvents (T < 60 °C), acids, lye, water, alcohol, etc.